[LincolnTalk] FS: “Holiday in Lincoln Raja Farm Goose Wreath” $75 for the Lincoln Garden Club! 25”

[LincolnTalk] FS: “Holiday in Lincoln Raja Farm Goose Wreath” $75 for the Lincoln Garden Club! 25”

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for the Lincoln Garden Club’s community service projects, is a “Holiday in Lincoln Raja Farm Goose” wreath!

Custom-made by yours truly using feathers donated from the Raja Farm here in Lincoln!

Also, a grapevine wreath form made by our Lincoln Garden Club treasurer, burlap, luxe ribbon, vintage craft bells, faux berry sprigs, slim silk ribbon, many quality ornaments, and wild turkey feathers.

Every wreath is 100% original!

Inline image

Inline image

$75

25” in diameter

Please see the link below for many more photos:

Please contact me to schedule contactless payment and pick up or free delivery in Lincoln at 617-645-9059

Checks made out to: The Lincoln Garden Club

Cash also accepted

Warmly,

Joanna Schmergel
Lincoln Garden Club
Ways and Means Co-Director
18 Cerulean Way here in Lincoln

[LincolnTalk] SOLD! Holiday in Lincoln Raja Farm Goose Wreath” $75 for the Lincoln Garden Club! 25”

Lincoln mailing list
The “Holiday in Lincoln Raja Farm Goose” wreath has now been SOLD for $75 for the Lincoln Garden Club!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message: