[LincolnTalk] FREE two IKEA shelves units

[LincolnTalk] FREE two IKEA shelves units

Yifat Rochell
We are giving away two Hemnes shelves units like the one in the picture. Served us well for 8 years. In good condition, solid wood.
If you want them please come as soon as possible, for a contact free pick up from our garage.
Length 62, height 29, depth 16.
Thank you

1.jpg (63K) Download Attachment