[LincolnTalk] FREE tall wood bookshelf

Cathie B
Hi - We are giving away a tall wood bookshelf.  84" high, 36" wide (with 38" wide trim piece on top), 12" deep.  We think it's ash, but not sure.  It comes with 6 adjustable shelves.  Excellent condition, very smooth finish.

Please e-mail me privately if interested.  Photo attached (removable shelves are stacked on the floor in the photo).  It's large, but not very heavy to move.

Best,
Cathie Bitter

Book shelf.jpg (2M) Download Attachment

Re: [LincolnTalk] FREE tall wood bookshelf

lisa freedman
We might be interested if it is not already spoken for.
-Lisa