[LincolnTalk] FREE expandable dining table and 8 chairs - you pick up

[LincolnTalk] FREE expandable dining table and 8 chairs - you pick up

Lincoln mailing list
Free expandable dining table (72-94" L x 36" W x 31" H) with 8 chairs. Easily seats 6-10. Not in great shape  - scratched surface (easily covered by a table cloth) and the chairs have scratches on their legs. Please email me at [hidden email] for photos or if you would like to arrange a pickup time at our home on Tower Road. Thank you! Free matching coffee table too if you would like it.

--Chad