[LincolnTalk] FREE: Potentially repairable flatscreen TV

[LincolnTalk] FREE: Potentially repairable flatscreen TV

Leslie Turek
Sony Bravia KDL 46EX700 46-inch from 2010.  Worked fine until a power surge the other day made it unable to accept HDMI inputs. (It still recognizes which ports have inputs connected, but displays No Signal no matter what is attached to what port.)

I have gone through all the recommended troubleshooting, so I'm not asking for assistance. At this point, I've decided to just replace it, since there are good Black Friday deals being offered. But before I send it to recycling, I just thought I'd ask if anyone wants to take and try to fix it.

It might potentially display direct from cable. I haven't tested that out.

Let me know if you want it and can pick it up. Time is flexible.

Leslie Turek