[LincolnTalk] FR: free reclining chair

Lincoln mailing list
Free reclining chair by Comfortmax.  Oatmeal colored.  Comfortable, not cosmetically perfect.  A few stains on seat cushion I have not tried to remove, our cat clawed the arms.  Looks like an armchair but reclines.  Bought in 2014.  Free pickup from our driveway.  Please reply directly if interested.

Thanks!

-Heather

Heather Ring
pronouns: she/her/hers

IMG_5507.jpg (58K) Download Attachment
IMG_5508.jpg (59K) Download Attachment

[LincolnTalk] FR: free reclining chair

Lincoln mailing list
Free reclining chair by Comfortmax.  Oatmeal colored.  Comfortable, not cosmetically perfect.  Great to settle into with a book or watch a movie.   A few minor stains on seat cushion I have not tried to remove, our cat clawed the arms.  Looks like an armchair but reclines.  Bought in 2014.  Free pickup from our driveway.  Please reply directly if interested.