[LincolnTalk] FR: Free cherry dining table

[LincolnTalk] FR: Free cherry dining table

Lincoln mailing list
Free cherry dining table.  42”x62” without leaves, 3 leafs each 11.75”.  Sturdy antique table.  Padded table pad for the table, each leaf has an individual pad.  Table is disassembled ready for a new home, it has been in Lincoln for over 70 years.  Please contact me directly with any questions!  Easy pickup from our driveway, we can help transport within Lincoln if needed.

-Heather

Heather Ring
pronouns: she/her/hers

IMG_4686.jpg (139K) Download Attachment