[LincolnTalk] FIrst veggie share 2021 Lindentree Farm

[LincolnTalk] FIrst veggie share 2021 Lindentree Farm

Lindentreefarm Csa
HI all,
veggie share on FRIDAY afternoon, JANUARY 15. 2 to 4:15
spinach
butternut
potatoes
sweet potatoes
 wilted greens (sale price)
possibly lettuce mix
cabbage (could be napa)
LET US KNOW ASAP.  SPACES LIMITED.

SHARE PRICE PROBABLY $25

you can add rutabagas
to your share ($)
and also more cabbage.
Also, certified organic, audubon certified maple leaf jars of Maple syrup
from Vermont friend.   $15  *we have a few left
You must specify.
This is our last share for the season.
As far as I know.

PICK UP TIMES
PLEASE  YOU MUST CHOOSE YOUR HALF HOUR and let me know!
2:00 to 2:30
2:30 to 3
3 to 3:30
3:30 to 4
4 to 4:15ish

You drive through, get out of your car, pick up your bag.'Leave your check, or cash or send us
your $.  I will probably wave from some where.
Thanks.
Moira
Lindentree Farm

A small piece of normal life goes on.