[LincolnTalk] Envision Rx plus Pard D

khablow

With reference to this post,
**Envision Rx plus, cost $14.20 monthly in 2020, is automatically putting people in Elixir Rx Secure costing $34.40 in 2021, NOT the Elixir Rx Plus plan for $14.30 in 2021.*

We have been on the Envision Rx plan at $14.20. We recently received mailings from Elixir with a form to check a box to remain on the plan that is now $14.30.

Ken Hablow
KH Graphics
Tel: 781-257-5268 + www.khgraphics.com

[LincolnTalk] Choosing a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan

Donald Milan
As a SHINE counselor serving Lincoln, I suggest that in choosing a Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan,
premium cost is not, necessarily, the only factor, one should consider.  For those people NOT using any Rx’s
on a regular bases, premium can be the the only factor to consider.  But for those people who DO use Rx’s
on a regular basis, your out-of-pocket cost of the Rx’s should also be considered.  Using the Medicare PlanFinder
is the best way to compare the various plans in order to get an estimate which plan has the lowest estimated total cost
including both your listed Rx's and premiumCAUTION: After determining which plan seems best suited for your
individual situation, SHINE strongly recommends you check with the plan itself to confirm your projected total cost.
Note: As of this date, the Medicare PlanFinder is suddenly experiencing technical problems. I will post a notice when
the situation is corrected and use of the Medicare PlanFinder can be resumed.