[LincolnTalk] Electrolux Gas Dryer for $100

[LincolnTalk] Electrolux Gas Dryer for $100

Lincoln mailing list
I have an Electrolux gas dryer for sale.  It was purchased June 2014 for $1149.99 from Yale Appliance.
I recently renovated my laundry room and decided to get a stackable set to save space, so I am selling the dryer.

$100.00.  It works great.   This model is discontinued and was replaced with a digital display one. It can work with or without the steam feature and I will include brand new cables for the water.  We decided to not use that steam feature with our new dryer.

Pick up only from my home in Lincoln.

Thank you,

-Paula Light