[LincolnTalk] Elastic for masks, ear extenders, etc.

[LincolnTalk] Elastic for masks, ear extenders, etc.

Andrew Payne

Lincoln friends,

1/4" elastic and "ear savers" remain in stock.  5yd sections FREE to those making masks for themselves or to give away.  Or, feel free to grab some and mail to friends and relatives.  Bulk & purchase requests welcome (saves me from cutting up & bagging sections); I still have a lot left!   We're talking in stock until ~2030 here at this rate.

Ear savers are still available (in white)!

Pick up anytime from the bins at 83 Tower Road.

(And yes, there is a gas leak -- it's been that way for about 22 years, plus or minus).

One overstocked resident's view,

-andy

Re: [LincolnTalk] Elastic for masks, ear extenders, etc.- Ear Savers serve more than just comfort.

samattes
Ear Savers are multi-purpose

For those with hearing aids, the Ear Savers will make it less likely the elastics will pop a hearing aid out.
It has been know to happen and replacing them (the hearing aid)  is expensive.
Thanks to Andy, you can not only save your ears, but, perhaps the cost of replacing a hearing aid!
Sara Mattes