[LincolnTalk] Early Voting continues at Town Hall, 16 Lincoln Road

[LincolnTalk] Early Voting continues at Town Hall, 16 Lincoln Road

Fox, Valerie

Good Morning,

As a reminder, Early Voting continues today, Thursday, October 22 at Town Hall, 16 Lincoln Road.  We are open from 8:30am to 7pm.  The remaining days and times for Early Voting are as follows:

Thursday, Oct. 22 8:30am-7:00pm

Friday, Oct. 23 8:30am-4:30pm

Saturday, Oct. 24 9:00am-1:00pm

Sunday, Oct. 25 9:00am-1:00pm

Monday, Oct. 26 8:30am-4:30pm

Tuesday, Oct. 27 8:30am-4:30pm

Wednesday, Oct. 28 8:30am-4:30pm

Thursday, Oct. 29 8:30am-7:00pm

Friday, Oct. 30 8:30am-4:30pm

The last day to register to vote (if you’re not already registered) is Saturday, October 24.  You can register to vote at https://www.sec.state.ma.us/OVR or you can come to the Town Clerk’s Office.

In addition to the above Early Voting days, you can also vote in person on Election Day, Tuesday Nov. 3 at the Smith gym, Ballfield Rd, Lincoln.

Lastly, for those who are voting by mail, your ballots can be returned to us by mail in the envelope provided or can be dropped off at Town Hall.   There is a drop box behind Town Hall and a second drop box to the right of the front door.

So far, a total of 3026 ballots have been mailed out to Lincoln residents and 2038 Lincoln residents have voted in the Presidential election.  Lincoln always has a very good turnout of voters and we encourage you to keep up this tradition.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to call the Town Clerk’s office at (781) 259-2607.

Thank you,

Valerie Fox, MMC

Town Clerk

Lincoln Cemetery Agent

Town Archives Co-Director and Chief Records Access Officer

16 Lincoln Road

Lincoln, MA   01773

Tel.: 781 259-2607   Fax: 781 259-8735