[LincolnTalk] Downed Tree Question

Seth Rosen
Lincoln Talkers - I’m hoping one of you can tell me who to call for this, or share your experiences.  Please reply to me only and not to the entire list.

Facts...

Town-owned tree next to the road fell onto my property during the storm last night, onto the power lines between the road and my house, and ripped the service off my house.  Somehow I still have power, but the power lines are live and all over the yard.

Questions;

1) will the town take care of the removal?
2) situation is dangerous and likely requires immediate intervention.  Does the town have an emergency number?
3) if I have to remediate and can’t wait for the town to open on Monday, can I seek reimbursement?

Thanks in advance ...

Seth