[LincolnTalk] Donelan's

Sheila Dennis
I just talked with Jason the manager at Lincoln's Donelan's about the community concerns about health safety practices at the store. He assured me that starting this afternoon, they are going to be implementing various measures to ensure the safety of both customers and staff, and include special shopping times for seniors.  So stay posted.  He said it's been completely nuts trying to manage the store during this time and he very much wants to do the right thing by his workers and for all of us in the community, and hopes we will all continue to shop there.

Sheila Dennis

From Sheila F. Dennis

Re: [LincolnTalk] Donelan's

Anne Warner
Wonderful. Thank you to everyone for this conversation and for doing what we can to be part of the solution and to continue to support this local company.

- Sent from iPhone. Typed by thumb. Excuse misspellings!

On Mar 26, 2020, at 11:43 AM, Sheila Dennis <[hidden email]> wrote:

I just talked with Jason the manager at Lincoln's Donelan's about the community concerns about health safety practices at the store. He assured me that starting this afternoon, they are going to be implementing various measures to ensure the safety of both customers and staff, and include special shopping times for seniors.  So stay posted.  He said it's been completely nuts trying to manage the store during this time and he very much wants to do the right thing by his workers and for all of us in the community, and hopes we will all continue to shop there.

Sheila Dennis

From Sheila F. Dennis

Re: [LincolnTalk] Donelan's

Andrew Payne

Breaking my self-imposed LT posting limit, Sheila wrote:

I just talked with Jason the manager at Lincoln's Donelan's about the community concerns about health safety practices at the store.

If you know any store or establishment that would like to use marking tape to delineate recommended spacing, I have a roll of this "Ultra-Adhesive, Black & Yellow Hazard Tape for Floor Marking" :

Screenshot_032620_123007_PM.jpg

I'm happy to put some out at the end of the driveway for pickup.  Let me know (directly:  [hidden email]) what you need.

My life dream of recreating a meaningful fraction of a Home Depot, an Ace Hardware, and a wood & metal fabrication shop in my basement is finally paying off.

One "taped-out" resident's view,

-andy