[LincolnTalk] Domenics In Waltham

Bob Antia
Domenics in Waltham is open and provides curbside service, with call in and web ordering

I had input on the safety protocols in place, the protocols are sold and adhered to by employees and management.

-Bob Antia
+1.781.300.0000

Re: [LincolnTalk] Domenics In Waltham

Lido Bigelow
I am picking up my order tomorrow. Their eggplant parm is amazing!

They will also deliver. When I called today To place my order I inquired about delivery and I was told they are open to traveling farther than usual so they can stay open and pay their staff.

Katie
One kind word can change someone's day!