[LincolnTalk] Dog walking services

Lincoln mailing list

Hey there everyone!

As the cold days start to roll in, Rural Wags pet services is happy to offer group dog walking spots for Monday’s through Friday's between 10am and 2pm. Unfortunately we are not offering solo walks at this time. Group walks are walks for your pups to socialize and hike together in the woods of Lincoln/Concord.We offer these walks for 30 minutes and 1 hour. Our team has great references that will be given upon connecting. We are insured and bonded as well. If your would like more details or would like to set up a time for a meet and greet, feel free to call, txt or email.

All the best to you,

Michelle Lillian Riley
 Rural Wags, Owner
857-615-3725