[LincolnTalk] Deck replacement - contractor recommendation

[LincolnTalk] Deck replacement - contractor recommendation

Veena Ramani
Hi - We are looking for someone to replace our deck. Does anyone have any recommendations for a contractor who does this type of work, and who might be available in the coming weeks?

Veena

Re: [LincolnTalk] Deck replacement - contractor recommendation

Eric Snyder
Edson Delinski is the best.
His email is above.
He has worked for many families in Lincoln.