[LincolnTalk] Dark Green/Grey Sectional $100 or B/O

[LincolnTalk] Dark Green/Grey Sectional $100 or B/O

Lincoln mailing list
Nice couch!   Not pristine, but above average condition, and pretty comfortable too.

It's about 7.5 feet on the short side, and about 9 feet on the long side.  Precise measurements available if you want them.

Come and take it away, sometime between now and mid-December.  We can't help you drive it, but we can help you load it and unload it, even get it up or down some stairs in your place if it's feasible.

Reach out back to the listserv, or to [hidden email]

IMG_1595.jpg (144K) Download Attachment