[LincolnTalk] Daily Jazz Mini-Concert 1 p.m.

[LincolnTalk] Daily Jazz Mini-Concert 1 p.m.

Braithwaite & Katz - Ann
Hello all,

I hope everyone is holding up okay during these trying times.

I wanted to share something I’ve been enjoying every day at 1 p.m.

One of my artists, the great jazz pianist Fred Hersch, is live-streaming a "Tune Of The Day" from his home every day for the duration at 1pm Eastern:  https://www.facebook.com/fredherschmusic.

You can view the livestream even if you don’t have a Facebook account – just scroll down to the live post (and ignore the prompts to create an account).  All videos will be archived for later viewing. If you have a Facebook account and "like" the page you will be alerted to future daily concerts.

If you enjoy that, The Ballad of Fred Hersch, a film by Charlotte Lagarde and Carrie Lozano, is now available for free streaming courtesy of the directors.  Click here to watch the film.

Stay safe.

Ann

--
Ann Braithwaite