[LincolnTalk] DATE CORRECTiON: Climate change talk this THURSDAY 11/21 at Lincoln Library

[LincolnTalk] DATE CORRECTiON: Climate change talk this THURSDAY 11/21 at Lincoln Library

Lindentreefarm Csa
Dear Lincoln area friends,

I’ll be doing a presentation on climate change this THURSDAY at the
Lincoln, MA library at 7:00 pm. The talk is a part of an international
event organized by the Climate Reality Project called “24 Hours of
Reality” and is designed to spark discussion and action. I hope you
can come! I’d also appreciate it if you could tell your networks about
it and encourage as many people as possible to turn out. Climate
Reality will plant a tree for everyone in attendance!

Ariel will be doing a talk at the same time in Wolfboro, NH if you
happen to know anyone up there.

Also, if anyone is able to give me a lift from the Lincoln train
station to the library around 6:00, let me know. I’d sure appreciate
it!

Peace,
Bob