[LincolnTalk] Crew position available

Lindentreefarm Csa
Lindentree Farm in Lincoln needs a skilled crew member to work at our CSA farm starting in early April.  We are a certified organic vegetable farm operating on 15 acres since 1993.

Individual must have farming experience, be able to work long hard hours doing all farming related tasks and be able to work easily along or as part of a group.  Commitment, dedication and good humor are a must. A driver''s license is required and owning a car if living off the premises is necessary.  Early April till November 1...

This year we are providing our members  with a pick your own CSA share as well as a small supplemental veggie share, we also grow for a wholesale account and for the Farmers Market in Lincoln, MA.
  Current safety practices are being put in place for Covid 19 considerations.

The crew member would also be considered for a supplemental part time (1/2 day a week) farming job running the Field of Greens project hosted by Lindentree here on site.  This involves planting 1/4 acre, caring for the plants and working with volunteers(This part  will depend on the Covid 19 situation), harvesting  for distribution to a food pantry in Cambridge.

If you have experience and are interested, please send your resume and references to us at [hidden email]
Possible housing (single occupancy preferred). No smoking. No pets.  Hourly pay based on experience.===