[LincolnTalk] Controls Company

John Robinson
Hi all,

I have an... let’s say “unusually-configured,” multi-zone A/C + heat pump + Viessmann boiler setup. (ACs are somehow cross-wired: I want to fix that, and consolidate heating + cooling zones with smart thermostats.) An HVAC pro (who installed the heat pump) took one look at it and told me I should get a controls company to come sort it all out. Does anybody have a recommendation, “controls company” or otherwise?

- John

PS: Piano tuner recommendations are also welcome.