[LincolnTalk] Composting Thank You

Heather Korostoff Murray

I want to thank Staci Montori and Emily Haslett and the Mothers Out Front team for bringing public composting to Lincoln. I know it must have taken an incredible amount of work, thought and patience to make it happen. I am so grateful to live in a town where not only can this occur, but it is created from the intelligence, passion and dedication of people I have the privilege of knowing, meeting and passing by in this beautiful small town we are graced to live in. Thank you!

In Peace,

Heather

Heather E. Korostoff Murray

"Truth will not lose ground by being tried."
~ Isaac Penington, 1616-1679

Re: [LincolnTalk] Composting Thank You

Annamaria San Antonio-2
Here, Here!  I second that emotion!
I am so happy and grateful that composting is now possible at the transfer station and thanks to all the coordinating efforts to make it happen!
Makes so much sense and I've enjoyed composting since coming to Lincoln.  Please let me know if there's something I can do to help make this successful.
~Jai Kaur Annamaria
781-738-1920