[LincolnTalk] Clothing Drive to Benefit Our Neighbors!

[LincolnTalk] Clothing Drive to Benefit Our Neighbors!

Lincoln mailing list
Dear Lincoln community members,

Do you have coats that no longer fit?  Boots that haven’t stepped in snow for two winters?  Snow pants that your children have outgrown?  We know people who could use use them!

Please see the attached flyer for more information about donating or benefiting from this drive.

As always, thank you for your support and partnership!

ClothingDriveDonations.pdf (1M) Download Attachment