[LincolnTalk] Clothing Donations for Common Cathedral - NEW DUE DATE!

[LincolnTalk] Clothing Donations for Common Cathedral - NEW DUE DATE!

Margit Griffith

Collections for Common Cathedral are coming in! Please keep them coming!

NEW DUE DATE: January 18th!!
Because of changes in traffic patterns on January 20th (the original drop-off day - St. Paul’s is near the State House – the 20th is Inauguration Day), we need to bring our items in on January 19th. Which means they have to be in house on the 18th.

If you wish to donate a new item, you may order and have it sent directly to FPL-Youth Group, 14 Bedford Road, Lincoln, MA 01773. Donations of gently used items gratefully accepted. Here’s the list again…

·  Men’s underwear (in all sizes)
·  Coats
·  Socks
·  Sweatshirts/Sweaters
·  Pants
·  Hats/gloves
·  Hand warmers
·  Blankets/sleeping bags
·  Big bags / backpacks / suitcases
**We are asking that the clothes be Men’s since we see 80% men and even the women prefer men’s clothing due to its functional nature.  Larger sizes always appreciated (and hard to come by). Note the need for luggage.

We will also be putting together care-kits of toiletries. When the youth group slept-over last year, we staffed the toiletries table and found the hot items to be deodorant, toothpaste/brush, razor and shave cream, and basic bar soap. If you can/like, please purchase some travel size items and/or gallon size Ziploc bags to help create the kits.

Thank you,

Margit

Margit Griffith, M.Ed.

Director of Religious Education

First Parish in Lincoln

781-259-8118 x12

(pronouns: she/her/hers)

Generally, I am in the office:
Sun 8-1; Tue 9-4; Wed 9-4; Thu 9-4; Fri 11-4

Oportet nos quaerere ut inveniam.