[LincolnTalk] Cleaners -- House etc..

Lucy Maulsby

In response to those who have posted in the past asking for recommendations for house cleaners, I am writing to recommend Elio and Vany (Elio, 508-485-6656).  They now have a few openings in Lincoln and do an excellent job.  I recommend them highly.  I have attached a business card for your reference.

Lucy
Tower Rd.

Eio&Vany.JPG

Re: [LincolnTalk] Cleaners -- House etc..

Lynne Smith
I also recommend Elio. He has been keeping my house clean for over 20 years!!

Lynne Smith
5 Tabor Hill Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
Home:  781-259-3302