[LincolnTalk] Chelsea Food Pantry Update

[LincolnTalk] Chelsea Food Pantry Update

brianna doo
Thank you to the extremely generous donors he dropped off the large amount of food next weeks delivery. Here is an update and the total amount that was donated this week from various pick up locations around the area. A very close friend of mine is has organized this entire process that is going on from now until the end of March. I am also attaching photos of the donations from this week.  If you would like to donate any food, I have a bin on my front porch that is available anytime. Early morning and late evenings are also ok. Our address is 7 Reiling pond Road, Lincoln MA. If you would like to donate, but are unable to drive, please email me and I’m happy to pick up. You are also able to leave a check if you are uncomfortable making an online donation. Please also contact me if you would like to do this. Thank you so much for helping serve this community.

I picked up from 16 donation spots filling every inch of four vans, purchased 300 pounds of chicken, 100 pounds of oranges, bags and bags of sweet potatoes and onions, 100 family sized cartons of shelf milk and 500 pounds of maseca from donations made directly to me to purchase. It was an amazing morning. My smile lasted all day as I was so encouraged by your donations and generosity. While dropping off the food, to be handed out on this next week, one of the women at La Collaborativa told us that our donations from last week allowed them to hand out 1,000 boxes of food for a family of four on Tuesday and 1,400 boxes on Thursday. The boxes are designed to feed a family of four for 1.5-2 days. Your donations from yesterday will provide even more boxes this next week.
Keep the donations coming.... beans, rice, diapers size 4,5,6, maseca, pasta, sauce.... all is welcomed and everything is handed out. If you would like to donate financially for the weekly purchases of produce and meat email Michelle at  [hidden email]. I will continue to deliver weekly to la Collaborativa, serving the Latinx population in Chelsea, through the end of April. https://www.la-colaborativa.org