[LincolnTalk] COVID-19 Memorial

Janet Boynton-2

To remember and honor the lives lost to Covid 19, the Biden Inaugural Committee is hosting a memorial at the Lincoln Memorial on Tuesday Jan. 19.  They encourage communities and individuals to join by illuminating buildings and ringing church bells at 5:30 pm. Tuesday.

First Parish in Lincoln will participate on Tuesday at 5:30 by the lighting of our Sanctuary facade and placing candles in the windows and on the front steps. At 5:30 the church bells will be rung 40 times, representing the nearly 400,000 people who have died in the pandemic. (Please note: there will not be a gathering at the church.)

We hope that the Lincoln community will acknowledge this time by lighting candles in your windows and taking a moment of silent remembrance at 5:30 on Tuesday for those lost and for their families.

Janet Boynton

for the Anti-Racism Task Force at First Parish in Lincoln

Re: [LincolnTalk] COVID-19 Memorial

Andrea Reynes
Thank you for thoughtfulness during such a hard time.

Andrea Reynes

Sent from my iPhone