[LincolnTalk] CORRECTION: Red hearts around Town

[LincolnTalk] CORRECTION: Red hearts around Town

Buckner Creel
Well, my earlier post about the red hearts was certainly wrong. Greg Darnall's wife and daughter made those red hearts and posted them around Town this summer during the height of COVID, after a drive on the South Shore where numerous towns had adorned their roads, doors, and streets with similar expressions of community caring.

He notes that it’s been so nice to see them as they leave and re-enter Town, and be reminded of the kindness and caring that he thinks our town broadly represents.

I agree with his sentiments and have made a mental note to guard against confusing proximity with causation in the future.

Buck Creel