[LincolnTalk] CONGRATULATIONS on an awesome first day of composting at the Transfer Station

[LincolnTalk] CONGRATULATIONS on an awesome first day of composting at the Transfer Station

Emily Haslett
Hi committed Lincoln composters!

What a GREAT first day of composting at the Transfer Station! Thank you to all who participated and who are committed to making this initiative successful!

A FEW FIRST DAY LEARNINGS:

~ PLEASE PUT YOUR COMPOST IN A COMPOSTABLE BAG OR A PAPER BAG
      ~PLEASE NO DIRECT DUMPING into the lined bin

~ PLEASE PUT ALL CARDBOARD, PAPER, MAIL AND TISSUES IN THE RECYCLING BIN
         ~
~ PLEASE  REMEMBER-- NO PLASTIC BAGS WHATSOEVER

~ PLEASE REMOVE ALL PRODUCE STICKERS :)

ASK YOURSELF: WOULD I WANT THIS TO BE IN MY GARDEN WHERE I GROW FOOD FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY?
IF NOT, THROW IT OUT OR RECYCLE IT.

We are off to a GREAT start! By working together thoughtfully, composting in Lincoln will succeed!

Please email or call Emily with any questions: [hidden email], (781) 308 3888.

Re: [LincolnTalk] CONGRATULATIONS on an awesome first day of composting at the Transfer Station

Bijoy Misra
This is a very admirable effort
We have to dismantle our local in-house compost-maker!!
Give us time until Spring.