[LincolnTalk] Boy Scout Thank You and post-Christmas Tree Pickup

[LincolnTalk] Boy Scout Thank You and post-Christmas Tree Pickup

nickandnate
As the annual Boy Scout Christmas Tree sale comes to a close, we thank the Lincoln community for another year of support and allowing us to brighten your homes this holiday season with Balsam Firs, trucked directly from Quebec.  When your festivities have passed, please consider contacting  [hidden email] for tree pickup.  Your donation of $20 benefits the Lincoln Firefighter Relief Fund.  We wish everyone a Merry Christmas, shared with those you love most.  With warm regards, Lincoln Boy Scout Troop 127.