[LincolnTalk] Bow Hunter looking for land

[LincolnTalk] Bow Hunter looking for land

Stephen Dirrane
Hello LincolnTalk

I know this is a controversial subject but a bow hunter I know who has hunted deer on Lincoln properties for years needs a new space due to recent sales. He is a top martial artist, extremely accurate with a bow and practices a one shot approach. He has never left a deer injured or disabled and offers venison in exchange for the opportunity.

Please let me know if you’re interested.

Stephen Dirrane