[LincolnTalk] Bookkeeper

Lido Bigelow
The nonprofit organization I volunteer with is looking for a new bookkeeper.  We have an accountant who does our filing so we are looking for someone who can keep our books organized/reconciled and then hand them over to our accountant when needed.

 Any recommendations?

Katie
One kind word can change someone's day!

Re: [LincolnTalk] Bookkeeper

Seth Rosen
Hi Katie - I own or run a number of different entities and I use Nick Bird’s team to do the exact work you describe.  I’m very pleased with the quality and the price.  His website is located here; http://lumenadvisory.com/

I’m pleased to introduce you if you like.

One thing to note... he does work remotely and leverages technology quite heavily, so if you feel you need someone in your office, he will not be a good fit for you.

Seth