[LincolnTalk] Beautiful large blond wood custom chess & checkers game table $249 for Lincoln METCO!

[LincolnTalk] Beautiful large blond wood custom chess & checkers game table $249 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3, is a large, custom chess & checkers game table in beautiful blond wood:

Inline image

It was generously donated by a fabulous man in Brookline!

$249 with free delivery in Lincoln!

Measurements :

38.25” long
38.25”wide
29” high

A beautiful, fun & versatile piece!

All 4 drawers are removable. Beautiful high quality game pieces included. Chess/checkers board in the middle is removable.

Please see the link below for many more photos:

100% of all profits goes towards our goal of reaching $100k in net estate sales by November 2021.

This will allow us to set up a policy-governed investment fund that will start to pay for Lincoln METCO school year programs in perpetuity!

We started this estate sale fundraiser in August of 2017 and we are currently at net estate sales of $66,647!!

Please call Joanna Schmergel to view or purchase at 617-645-9059.

Free delivery in Lincoln!

Social distancing and PPE strictly enforced.

Warmly,

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools