[LincolnTalk] Barefoot Babies Playgroup, Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:00

[LincolnTalk] Barefoot Babies Playgroup, Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:00

Shala Donnelly
Hi all,

We're new to the Lincoln Family Association and looking to meet other families with toddlers. I work as a nanny for the Curtin family and bring their 1-year old daughter to a playgroup at Barefoot Books in Concord on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:00. Would any families with toddlers be interested in meeting there for a play date? I hope to bring her to the LFA playgroup on Tuesday mornings but she currently naps at 10:00 :( Please get in touch if you're interested!!

http://www.barefootbooks.com/files/2213/8246/1746/Concord_November_Calendar.pdf