[LincolnTalk] ArtsEmerson: Passengers - a must see performance

[LincolnTalk] ArtsEmerson: Passengers - a must see performance

LocalFan
Leaving the US for Europe on Sunday, Oct. 13, Passengers by The Seven Fingers, is one of the most remarkable performances I have ever seen. The Canadian troupe of eight individually talented performers act, sing, dance, mime, fly through the air as part of contemporary circus drama within the theme of passengers on a train, in life, coming, going, etc. So creative, so skilled, so over the top, literally.

These videos provide a glimmer of the performance but nothing can capture the non stop 2 hour performance of beauty and awe.

If you can buy a ticket to go, you are very lucky. Take any seat you can. There were people who were going back two or more times. I wish I could!

Fan