[LincolnTalk] Anyone need styrofoam packing materials?

[LincolnTalk] Anyone need styrofoam packing materials?

Kim Jalet
Good Afternoon,

I have some blocks of styrofoam in boxes that I am hoping someone who needs to ship fragile items might have a need for.  One is quite large, as someone sent us a case of wine, and the company sadly used styrofoam.  I have a couple smaller blocks as well.  Please let me know if you could use it.  Styrofoam recycling events seem to be few and far between.

Contactless pickup available in North Lincoln (near Minuteman Park).

Best, Kim

Re: [LincolnTalk] Anyone need styrofoam packing materials?

Rhoda Taschioglou