[LincolnTalk] Any winter birds need house sitting?

[LincolnTalk] Any winter birds need house sitting?

Lincoln mailing list
Hello Dear friends,

My name is Ben Johnson. I live in a small apartment in Lincoln, and would like to find a house sitting /caretaking opportunity for the winter. Any winter birds out there? I have a great reputation for taking great care of the homes I have sat at and have enjoyed all of them. So, while I am preparing to buy a home for myself, I would absolutely love to find a way to enjoy the peace and proximity to nature that so many of the the houses in the area offer. I can offer snow shoveling, mail retrieval, animal care, plant care, house cleaning and upkeep, and or any other needs you may have including coordination with vendors. Please be in touch and let me know if anyone could use some help this winter. Thank you and I look forward to working with you. I am absolutely open to other towns as well. All the very best,

~Ben