[LincolnTalk] Antique buffet purchased in Scotland in early 1900’s, NOW $199 for Lincoln METCO!

[LincolnTalk] Antique buffet purchased in Scotland in early 1900’s, NOW $199 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
HUGE markdown on larger antiques as the Lincoln MCC gets ready for our HUGE November estate sale!

On SALE for Lincoln METCO is a large, unique, solid mahogany, antique buffet/sideboard with inlay wood purchased in Scotland in the early 1900’s:

Inline image

Now just $199!!

Measurements:

Length: 80”
Width: 24.75
Height: 40”

This piece does have some flaws that can be fixed and that do not take away from its overall grandeur.
Please see photos:

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/atq/d/lincoln-antique-buffet-purchased-in/6985502449.html

This beautiful buffet was donated to the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3, by a very generous Weston donor.

100% of all proceeds goes to the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3 not for profit providing enrichment opportunities, such as sending our Boston-based, METCO-enrolled, Lincoln Public School children to summer camp here in Lincoln!

Delivery is FREE as long as you can provide 2 people to help me get it in and out of my truck given the size and weight of this piece.

Please call Joanna to view or purchase:

<a dir="ltr" href="tel:617-645-9059" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1">617-645-9059

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Special Projects Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools
<a dir="ltr" href="tel:617-645-9059" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="2">617-645-9059

[LincolnTalk] Fw: Antique buffet purchased in Scotland in early 1900’s, SOLD for $199 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
The mahogany sideboard with herringbone inlay from Glasgow, Scotland has been SOLD for $199 for Lincoln METCO!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message: