[LincolnTalk] Another local chopping idea: FaceTime with The Toy Shop!

[LincolnTalk] Another local chopping idea: FaceTime with The Toy Shop!

aspang
Here's a clever solution to remote shopping:  the store worker can roam the aisles with a tablet or smartphone to show what is in stock!

Earlier this week, they still had a big selection of jigsaw puzzles to pass the hours.

Although they offer delivery in Concord, I think they will do curbside pick-up for others.

Andrew Pang
FaceTime with The Toy Shop!---------- Original Message ----------
From: Concord Toys <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Date: March 26, 2020 at 5:59 AM
Subject: FaceTime with The Toy Shop!

We invite you to join us for FaceTime shopping this Friday, March 27th from 11am to 2:30pm!

All you need to do is call us between 11am and 2:30pm on the 27th at (978)369-2553 to set up an appointment and we'll take it from there! We have lots of great puzzles, crafts, Lego and games in stock to help ease your family during these difficult times. We will process your order over the phone and deliver in Concord for FREE after 3pm.

Facebook
Link
Twitter
Website

Copyright © 2020 The Toy Shop of Concord, All rights reserved.
Thank you for shopping at Concord Toys!

Our mailing address is:
The Toy Shop of Concord
89 Thoreau Street