[LincolnTalk] Anderson self-storing storm doors for sale

[LincolnTalk] Anderson self-storing storm doors for sale

Katarina
We have 2 storm doors, lightly used, one is painted on one side. Size: 36x80.

They have a top-down, self-storing screen so you never need to switch out summer/winter panels.

They could use a light cleaning, but are otherwise in great working order. We never locked the storms, just the main door, so lost track of the keys. If they turn up we will pass them along.

Katarina