[LincolnTalk] Add your voice today!

Susan Taylor
What are your hopes for learners in Lincoln schools? Thanks to the dozens and dozens of Lincolnites who have sent us their thoughts of what skills, traits, and knowledge our students need in order to thrive in and transform the 21st century! If you haven’t responded yet, here’s a quick survey to let us know!

Think about the purpose of school. Consider the current and future challenges and needs in our country and the world. Can we create a "Portrait of a Learner" to ground our curriculum and assessments as we refine what and how we teach and how we determine if we are being successful as a district?
Add your thoughts today!

So appreciated!
Susan Taylor, Lincoln School Committee