[LincolnTalk] AU PAIR AVAILABLE

Aline Ribeiro
AU PAIR IN COUNTRY LOOKING FOR A HOST FAMILY - 11 MONTHS LEFT
CULTURAL CARE: BRA12074164

My name is Marcio, I’m 22 years old and I’m from Brazil. I’m currently in Massachusetts taking care of a 7 year old boy and a 10 year old girl. I spent my first year in Virginia taking care of 2 year old twins.

🗣 Advanced English
👶🏼 IQ
🚘 Strong driver
🐶 Pet friendly
🚶🏻Very independent, patience, organized and pretty flexible.
🏊‍♂️ Good Swimmer
👨‍🍳 Love to cook

I used to teach English in Brazil to kids from 3 to adults. Even though, I’m trying to improve my English every day. In addition I’m learning French now and I can speak Spanish (quite well, I think)
Since I had a great experience taking care of younger kids, I’d like to spend my extension with younger ones again. However I’m pretty open to any age if it seems a good match.

Feel free to reach me out through email
Thank you for your attention ☺️☺️

Image.jpeg