[LincolnTalk] A heads up regarding PO deliveries

[LincolnTalk] A heads up regarding PO deliveries

samattes
I have recently discovered an issue with mail delivery when sent from Lincoln PO.

I  shipped several packages to different addresses, via Priority Flat Rate on Dec. 9 from the Lincoln PO.
None have been delivered.
When I checked “Tracking History”  I learn they go to Shrewsbury and then wander around…with a notice saying delivery will be delayed.

I went to the Waltham PO on Lexington St. on Dec 14 and shipped to the same addresses, again via Flat Rate Priority.
Tracking history show them making one stop, and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Shrewsbury, for now,  seems to be the kiss of death.

So, if you are still trying to mail, head to Waltham.

Good luck!
Sara Mattes

Re: [LincolnTalk] A heads up regarding PO deliveries

Allen Vander Meulen III
I’d suggest reporting this to our US Rep, (Katherine Clark)’s office.  I’m sure they’re still very concerned about USPS delivery and management problems, and would love to have concrete examples.

-Allen Bander Meulen

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 17, 2020, at 08:42, Sara Mattes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have recently discovered an issue with mail delivery when sent from Lincoln PO.
>
> I  shipped several packages to different addresses, via Priority Flat Rate on Dec. 9 from the Lincoln PO.
> None have been delivered.
> When I checked “Tracking History”  I learn they go to Shrewsbury and then wander around…with a notice saying delivery will be delayed.
>

> I went to the Waltham PO on Lexington St. on Dec 14 and shipped to the same addresses, again via Flat Rate Priority.
> Tracking history show them making one stop, and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
>
> Shrewsbury, for now,  seems to be the kiss of death.
>
> So, if you are still trying to mail, head to Waltham.
>
> Good luck!
> Sara Mattes

Re: [LincolnTalk] A heads up regarding PO deliveries

samattes
Good idea.
As I have all the “ paperwork “ on email and documented tracking,
 It is easy to do.
I urge others to keep that tracking info too.

I let her “enjoy” the rest of the session, and then out this on her desk for the next.

Sara

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 17, 2020, at 8:51 AM, Pastor Allen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I’d suggest reporting this to our US Rep, (Katherine Clark)’s office.  I’m sure they’re still very concerned about USPS delivery and management problems, and would love to have concrete examples.
>
> -Allen Bander Meulen
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Dec 17, 2020, at 08:42, Sara Mattes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I have recently discovered an issue with mail delivery when sent from Lincoln PO.
>>
>> I  shipped several packages to different addresses, via Priority Flat Rate on Dec. 9 from the Lincoln PO.
>> None have been delivered.
>> When I checked “Tracking History”  I learn they go to Shrewsbury and then wander around…with a notice saying delivery will be delayed.
>>

>> I went to the Waltham PO on Lexington St. on Dec 14 and shipped to the same addresses, again via Flat Rate Priority.
>> Tracking history show them making one stop, and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
>>
>> Shrewsbury, for now,  seems to be the kiss of death.
>>
>> So, if you are still trying to mail, head to Waltham.
>>
>> Good luck!
>> Sara Mattes

[LincolnTalk] Fwd: A heads up regarding PO deliveries

Steve Gladstone
Hello All,
I used USPS Priority Mail last Friday to ship to Michigan.  It went to and departed from Jersey City, NJ.  It was supposed to arrive Monday 12/14/20 and is still "In Transit".
For what it is worth.
Steve

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 9:34 AM Pastor Allen <[hidden email]> wrote:
I’d suggest reporting this to our US Rep, (Katherine Clark)’s office.  I’m sure they’re still very concerned about USPS delivery and management problems, and would love to have concrete examples.

-Allen Bander Meulen

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 17, 2020, at 08:42, Sara Mattes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have recently discovered an issue with mail delivery when sent from Lincoln PO.
>
> I  shipped several packages to different addresses, via Priority Flat Rate on Dec. 9 from the Lincoln PO.
> None have been delivered.
> When I checked “Tracking History”  I learn they go to Shrewsbury and then wander around…with a notice saying delivery will be delayed.
>

> I went to the Waltham PO on Lexington St. on Dec 14 and shipped to the same addresses, again via Flat Rate Priority.
> Tracking history show them making one stop, and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
>
> Shrewsbury, for now,  seems to be the kiss of death.
>
> So, if you are still trying to mail, head to Waltham.
>
> Good luck!
> Sara Mattes

Steve Gladstone
67 Winter St.
Lincoln, MA 01773
H: 781-259-0014
C: 617-784-9731

Re: [LincolnTalk] A heads up regarding PO deliveries

khablow

I set a Priority package from the Lincoln PO on Wednesday to Lake Placid NY and it arrived today.

Ken Hablow

KH Graphics
Tel: 781-257-5268
+   www.khgraphics.com

Re: [LincolnTalk] A heads up regarding PO deliveries

Ellen Hazen
Another “kiss of death” is Springfield, MA. I have a package there that arrived Dec. 9 with no further movement.

Ellen