[LincolnTalk] A Message to Residents Aged 65+ about COVID Info & Vaccine Availability

[LincolnTalk] A Message to Residents Aged 65+ about COVID Info & Vaccine Availability

Butt, Abigail

A Message to Residents Aged 65+ about COVID Info & Vaccine Availability

This is a uniquely challenging moment in history for seniors. Many of you are now eligible or almost eligible to receive the COVID vaccine, but you do not know where to get it and neither does your Primary Care Physician. The information on vaccine availability seems sparse and it is easy to feel anxious when COVID rates have been on the rise. The Council on Aging would like you to know that our priority is supporting our senior residents during the vaccine roll out. Thus, here is what you need to know about how to stay up to date:

Join Lincoln’s Public Health Nurse, Tricia McGean, in our monthly “Chat with a Nurse” Zoom call. If you have questions about COVID-19, its prevention, vaccine information, transmission, symptoms, or treatment, Tricia will be able to help with answers. The next chat is tomorrow on February 20 at 11am via Zoom. To sign up for the chat, please call or email Amy Gagne at 781-259-8811 / [hidden email]. You do not need to have a computer to join in. You can participate by phone.

We are updating the Council on Aging website (Council on Aging | Lincoln, MA - Official Website (lincolntown.org)) on a regular basis and will put information on the site as soon as it is received. If a senior you know does not have access to the internet, please do not hesitate to have them call the Council on Aging at 781-259-8811 and ask for either Abigail or Amy. We will provide whatever information has been made available.

High Quality Gray Scale_smallAbigail Butt, Ph.D., M.Sc.

Town of Lincoln

Council on Aging

Director

781-259-8811