[LincolnTalk] A Huge Happy 4th Thank You!

[LincolnTalk] A Huge Happy 4th Thank You!

Lindsay Clemens

To the Police, Fire & Emergency Men & Women, to the Rock Stars from Parks & Rec - Dan, David, Laurie & Roshan - to all the families and friends who gathered on the many streets we were fortunate to travel down this morning - and to the Staff & Residents at The Commons - and the many wool-clad Minutemen & reenactors braving this gorgeous hot summer day…

Thank you so much for making today’s “Reverse Fourth of July Parade” such a blast! We all had so much fun gathering to put the finishing touches on our cars and trucks and being in the Parade, that it was hard to peel away from the pack to go home! The smiles and waves - the shiny bubbles - the horns and hollers - the beautiful fife(s) & drums, the musket fire & the many happy faces that greeted us all made this day a true celebration of Community - and that just might be the best part of July 4th!?

Thank you all!!

Re: [LincolnTalk] A Huge Happy 4th Thank You!

Susan Taylor
Here here! We cheered with our “distant” neighbors. So great to keep the parade!

Sent from my iPhone