[LincolnTalk] A College Coach for a HS student during the summer

[LincolnTalk] A College Coach for a HS student during the summer

Lincoln mailing list
I have my soon to be 17 year old grandson from Florida living with me again this summer in Lincoln. His HS in Florida does nothing to help seniors navigate the college application system, decide on colleges, nor to write a good college essay. Does anyone know a private tutor/coach who might be willing to take on the job of helping him June-July?  He will be interning at MIT during week days.

Thanks
Lynn DeLisi