[LincolnTalk] 8th Grade “Fun”draiser Carwash....this Sat, 5/18, 8:30am-2:30pm at Town Hall

[LincolnTalk] 8th Grade “Fun”draiser Carwash....this Sat, 5/18, 8:30am-2:30pm at Town Hall

Greg Darnall
Hello Lincoln Folks,

This Saturday, May 18th is the annual 8th grade Carwash at Town Office, a key source of funds for all activities around graduation, including the student dance party, the family party, t-shirts, etc.  Each wash is only $10.

Everyone in town has known an 8th grader in their day, and we think of them in this season of pollen, peepers, and pupils migrating to highschool.  What better way to send them off than by watching them work!

So if you can, please swing by Lincoln Town Hall (16 Lincoln Rd) on Saturday 5/18 anytime between 8:30am and 2:30pm, and if you’re away, recently buffed the Buick, or would just like to make a donation to these kids you can do so easily at this link: https://my.cheddarup.com/c/lincoln-8th-grade-carwash-fun-draiser-86134
*if you don’t carry cash, please use this link to pay for your wash ahead of time - your name will be on our list!

Thanks in advance for your support!!

Best,
Greg Darnall
8th Grade Parent
Carwash Intern
Cell: 857-205-5197

P.s. - for those who Uber, bike, walk, or just don’t trust kids with wet sponges we’ll be running a concurrent bake sale.  Stop in for a snack!