[LincolnTalk] 6’ Andersen Slider - make donation!

[LincolnTalk] 6’ Andersen Slider - make donation!

Dan Paul
Free to a good home!
Please just make a donation to Lincoln Food Bank.

A virtually new (disassembled) Andersen slider, white framing with gas-filled thermal glass.
We purchased it directly from Andersen, with three others, and had it installed by them less than 2 years ago.  It is in perfect condition with brass handles and lock.  A new renovation has required required its removal.

PLEASE HURRY! We must have commitment that you want it by tomorrow morning or it will be removed by our contractor then. It’s a two-person job and I am unable to help

Dan/Bedford Rd @ 2A/508-498-5300.