[LincolnTalk] $500 Worth of Complete Leopard Gecko Supplies $199 for Lincoln METCO!!

[LincolnTalk] $500 Worth of Complete Leopard Gecko Supplies $199 for Lincoln METCO!!

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for Lincoln METCO, a 501(c)3, is $500 worth of everything you would ever need to care for a Leopard Gecko.

Everything was purchased brand new by the donor, has just been freshly cleaned with Gecko-safe cleaner, and is in excellent condition. All donated by a wonderful woman in Cambridge:

Inline image

$199

Attached to this post is a word document, kindly compiled by our generous donor, listing all 35 items in this package, as well as the brand new price paid for each.

In the event that the lizard-owning lifestyle is not for you, you will feel much better about having paid $199 instead of $500!

* the actual Leopard Gecko is NOT included

100% of all gross profits goes towards Lincoln Parks & Rec. summer camp scholarships, late buses home, field trips & other enrichment opportunities, such as our First Grade Reading Program , STEM Lego League, and Social Entrepreneurship Program, for our Boston-based, METCO-enrolled K-8 children attending Lincoln Public Schools!

Please call Joanna to view or purchase:

617-645-9059

Free delivery to Lincoln

Serious inquiries only please. 🦎🦎🦎

Warmly,

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Special Projects Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools

Notes_200103_025623_5e0.docx (6K) Download Attachment